1. Download/print the Membership Application form by clicking here
2. Download/print the BMD Club of the Finger Lakes(BMDCFL) Code of Ethics by clicking here
3. Fill out the Membership Application Form and sign both this form and the Code of Ethics
4. Ask two current club members to sponsor you by signing your Membership Application form or sending you an email supporting your membership (if you don’t have two current sponsors, you may
join as an associate member)
5. Mail your Membership Application Form (including sponsors endorsements to our membership chairperson.
Membership fee is $10 individual, $15 family
Please make checks payable to BMDCFL and mail to:
405 Weaver Road
Sandy Creek, NY 13145
"The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of the Finger Lakes serves Bernese owners and Bernese breeders in upstate New York, encompassing Buffalo Rochester Syracuse in the north and Jamestown Corning Elmira Binghamton in the south. The site includes Club information, special events, a breeder referral for a Bernese Mountain Dog puppy, Berner rescue, and links to information on how to raise, train, and care for your Bernese Mountain Dog.